GM RETIREES: GET IMPORTANT GM INFORMATION AND PRINT YOUR GM IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR DISCOUNTS
New and improved website for all U.S. GM Retirees: www.gmretiree.com
On this site you can:
- Get important GM news
- Review benefit updates and link to www.gmbenefits.com
- Access “Marketplace” for discounts on products and services
- Check “GM Family First” for vehicle incentive deals and purchase authorizations
- Obtain contact information for retiree clubs throughout the U.S.
- And print a GM Retiree ID card to help you make discounted purchases
Much of the site is secured, so please register as soon as possible to view all of the information and print your GM Retiree ID Card.
Go to www.gmretiree.com and click on “REGISTER” under “First time visitor? Register now.
Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number, birth month and day, zip code and follow the steps to complete the registration process.
Once registered, you will be able to login with your email address and password.
Check www.gmretiree.com often for frequent updates!
If you know a retiree, please share this information with them.